Are You an LGBTQ2S Person Dealing with Coming Out, Your Identity, or Other Life Struggles?
If you are lesbian, gay, trans, queer, questioning, or 2-spirited, you might struggle with issues like depression, anxiety, or concerns related to being an LGBTQ2S person.
Being LGBTQ2S is challenging… it’s also confusing and painful at times.
You might struggle with feeling bogged down by sadness or a sense of numbness.
Perhaps you frequently worry and fret, have social anxiety or panic attacks.
All these problems can be exacerbated because you are in a minority group in our world.
Coming to terms with your sexual identity or gender and coming out can be overwhelming and scary.
Some of your friends and family may have trouble accepting you. You may feel rejected and unworthy. You may even wish you were straight.
Relationships as an LGBTQ2S person can also be complicated.
You might struggle with finding someone to love, being judged or not feeling safe to express your feelings for your partner around family, friends, or in public.
You might not know how to meet people to have relationships with.
Problems that may bring you to therapy as an LGBTQ2S person:
- Wondering about your sexual orientation or gender identity. You’re not sure.
- Accepting who you are as an LGBTQ2S person
- Wondering if you should come out – and if so, when, and to whom?
- Dealing with friends and family who do not accept you.
- Relationship struggles
- Feeling unworthy; worrying about being rejected; feeling isolated
- Feeling judged or being bullied
- Struggling with depression or anxiety
You Can Have a Fulfilling Life, Satisfying and Nourishing Relationships, and Feel Good About Yourself
I want you to have all this, and more.
As a lesbian woman and therapist who has been deeply involved in the queer community, I understand your troubles. I’ve come to terms with many of these issues myself, and have helped countless therapy clients do the same for over 20 years.
I know when you’re confused or hurting it can be hard to have hope.
With my expertise, support and guidance, together we can work towards feeling comfortable about who you are and where you fit in the world.
My goal is to help you resolve any confusion and pain, and to create a life that works for you.
Benefits of Therapy with Me:
- Get clear about your sexual orientation or gender identity
- Be more accepting and loving towards yourself
- Have support as you transition physically and emotionally
- Have fulfilling relationships
- Resolve relationship problems and grow closer to your partner
- Work towards finding the right partner for you
- Heal and resolve past hurts – overcome blocks and patterns of behaving that hold you back
- Overcome stress, worries, and fears so that you can feel more at ease and sleep peacefully
Life Can Be Better
You just need to take the first step…