Break Through Painful Relationship Patterns
Have the Relationship You’ve Always Wanted
Individual and Couples Counselling with an Experienced Therapist in Fort Langley, BC
You likely came to this page because you are single and unhappy or in an unfulfilling or stressful relationship.
Relationships can be frustrating and challenging. They can cause strife and pain.
Sometimes you feel so stuck. So helpless. So hurt.
You are certainly not alone.
These and the relationship concerns mentioned below are common reasons that people seek out a therapist…
As an Individual, You Seek Relationship Therapy Because:
- You are frustrated and confused. You wonder why your relationships are so difficult.
- You attract the “wrong” partners into your life. You end up dissatisfied, feeling hurt or mistreated.
- You are lonely. You wonder if you will ever have a loving relationship.
- You believe you don’t deserve a fulfilling relationship. You feel unlovable.
- You fear you will never find happiness in love.
- You’re unhappy in your current relationship, but your partner won’t attend couples counselling with you.
As a Couple, You Seek Couples Therapy Because:
- You’re tired of struggling with your partner. The constant arguing is wearing you down.
- You don’t feel heard, valued, or respected. Perhaps you feel neglected or abused.
- You’re frustrated with your sexual relationship with your partner. It’s just not working.
- You’re distant from each other. You are either cool with each other – or you feel more like roommates than lovers.
- You are worried that you are headed towards splitting up. You don’t want that to happen.
If you are gay, lesbian, gender queer, bisexual, or questioning your sexual orientation, your relationships may be even more complicated or troubled.
When you have been marginalized due to being LGBTQ2S, relationships can be more confusing, difficult and painful.
Society hasn’t treated you very well, and it impacts how you feel about yourself and your self-esteem. When you don’t feel good about yourself, it is not easy to have a loving relationship.
Your Relationship Struggles Can Be Solved
Counselling can help you overcome the pain, fears, and blocks that are preventing you from having a loving relationship.
Therapy can help you have a positive and fulfilling relationship.
As your therapist, I can help you:
- Heal past relationship wounds that are preventing you from having a healthy relationship.
- Get clear on the kind of relationship you want. Listen to your heart and trust that you know what is best for you.
- Develop a stronger, more confident sense of yourself, allowing you to create true intimacy with a partner.
- Feel nourished, safe, and loved in a relationship.
- Communicate your needs to a partner clearly and feel heard and understood.
- Resolve conflict with respect and caring, so that your love can grow and deepen.
Compassionate and Caring Counselling to Help You Find Happiness in Love
As your relationship or couples counsellor, I am here to provide a safe place to help you find your way towards relationship fulfilment. I’ve been helping people have better relationships and feel better about themselves for over 20 years.
Single, coupled, straight, or LGBTQ2S, as an experienced therapist, I can help.
It takes courage to reach out to a counsellor.
Once you take that first step towards contacting me, you will likely feel relieved.
You will know that you are doing what is necessary to get the support you need.
I will help you be true to yourself and take positive steps to get the kind of love that you want.
Open the door to more happiness now.