Tried Everything to Manage Your Depression or Anxiety but Are Left Feeling Flat, Stressed, and Discouraged?
… Imagine a genuine and compassionate therapist guiding you back to yourself, where you feel hopeful about your future again.
If you feel down, chronically worried, and perhaps helpless, then you’re in the right place.
You might have searched far and wide for relief from anxiety or depression, but are left feeling frustrated, helpless, and not knowing where to turn next.
Perhaps you have tried journaling, affirmations and eventually ended up heading down the road to medication…or at least considered it.
You’re at my therapy website for a reason… your suffering is troubling you to the point that you desperately want relief.
You’re not alone.
Did you know that 1 in 4 women and 1 in 8 men experience depression in their lifetime?
It may be comforting to know that you are not the only one who longs to feel better.
You want to feel empowered.
You want to invite peace and happiness into your life.
Signs of Depression:
If you resonate with any of the following signs of depression, therapy can help alleviate them:
- Overwhelming hopelessness, sadness, or emptiness
- Eating or sleeping too little or too much
- A foggy head and problems being able to focus
- A deep-rooted sense of loneliness or feelings of unworthiness
- A lack of motivation and disinterest in anything you used to enjoy
- A “numb” feeling in your body
- Feeling worthless and lacking hope
- Thoughts of death or suicide
Signs of Anxiety:
If you’re struggling with anxiety, therapy can help you manage it:
- Frequently worrying or fretting that something bad is going to happen
- Anxious in social situations; you don’t know what to say
- Inability to sleep because you can’t stop fretting about what you did, or what might happen
- Panic attacks where your heart races and you have trouble breathing
- Feel on edge, jumpy or irritable
- You obsess about everything. You’re always worried that something is not good enough, or you are not good enough.
Perhaps you struggle with both depression and anxiety?
It is common to struggle with both.
You may bounce between feeling low and unmotivated to feeling riddled with worry and fear. And stress can be the fuel that stokes the fire, intensifying your symptoms.
You want to feel more energetic and motivated. You want calmness, peace, and hope.
You long to be free from the struggle inside your head…
Counselling provides tools to manage your stress, anxiety or depression…
- You can feel whole and happy again
- You can feel more compassion and acceptance of yourself
- You can be excited about the possibilities that await you
- You can feel more peaceful, free and able to make positive choices
- You can discover stress reduction techniques to keep you grounded and avoid escalating into overwhelm
You are THE established expert on you.
With my understanding as a counsellor, I can help you find the inner freedom to be who you’re meant to be.
I have over 20 years of experience as a therapist, and a strong desire to support you to be free of struggle…
I am a caring therapist who is committed to helping you overcome your stress, worry, and depression.
I use practical, transformational and research-backed methods. I focus on the safety, guidance and support that you need to help you have the life you were meant to lead.
Counselling is a journey towards healing, growth and fulfillment. Once you take that first step … know that you are doing what is necessary to get the support and guidance you need to have a better life.
It takes serious courage to come forward for counselling… to raise your hand and be willing to admit you need help…
Choosing to see a therapist can be one of the best steps you’ll ever make in your life.
It will require you being open and curious about your struggles and pain.
You’ll have to believe that you can have a better life.
You’ll have to trust that you don’t have to settle for depression, ongoing worry, self-doubt and criticism.
If you are ready to take the next step…